This handsome case does double duty as a safe place to store and carry oils and as a display case to use as you share essential oils with others. Young Living’s exclusive premium display case holds 140 oils, giving you quick and easy access to your collection anywhere you go.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
How to Use
- When transporting essential oils, always place the compartment inserts on the outside panels before closing the case to protect the bottles from dislodging and breaking.
- When using as a display case, carefully lay the case on its back and unzip. Unfold each panel and remove the compartment inserts, ensuring that all the oil bottles are secure before standing the case up in the display position.
- Case exterior: If oil spills on the exterior hard case, wash immediately with a soft cloth dipped in warm, soapy water.
- Foam insert: If oil spills on the foam bottle inserts, immediately wipe with a clean, soft cloth and blot to soak up as much spilled oil as possible.